Uploading Images in Posts - Grizzly Riders - Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum

Site Help & Comments Having trouble? Want to let us know how we're doing? Post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-13-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
CTD Out!
Site Supporter

Thanked 3,019 Times in 1,413 Posts
Thumbs up Uploading Images in Posts

TheGrizz put together this video last year on how to post photos in your threads/posts. Thought it would be a good time to repost it for newer members who are having some issues with posting their pics. Also not shown in the video you can simply go on photobucket and copy the "IMG" code (highlight the IMG code and right click your mouse and click copy, highlight the IMG code and hit contol + C or just click the box and it should say copied depending on your pc OS) and paste in your post directly (right click and click paste or contol + V) without using the photobucket loader below. If you wanted to post any pic that is not in your photobucket account you would have to use the method I listed above. Also some pictures can just be dragged from their source and dropped in your post but that only works if they are public domain pics for the most part.

If you guys feel it's needed I will do a tutorial on the direct embedding I mentioned above, but the video Gary did along with the other methods I mentioned above should start you guy's in the right direction!