Grizzly Riders Forum banner

New GrizzLee Rider

4K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  footy 
#1 ·
I gotta tell ya, it's a long frigging way to Romney WV from New Bern, but it was well worth the trip. It's only the second time I've been to WV in October. The leaves were getting it on.

I was early of course.

I rode it about 1/2 of a 1/10 of a mile around the parking lot in the rain. That power steering is unreal. It was 'my first time' and it really felt like the Brute did with the front tires off the floor on a jack. Surprising light. I do think that could bite me if I loose focus and input like I did with the Kawie.
It does fit with the tailgate up. I was able to use 3 straps instead of the customary 5. Things are already getting easier.

This is going to take some getting used to. Something about those lights makes it look like it's brow frowning at me. I brow frowned back...

Then it was here.

When you see it on the trails,, it's going to look something like this.

That bunch of kids at Romney are good people. Youth and exuberance for all!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Dang that's purdy! :s_cool:

#10 ·
I know, that's what I tell all the women... I'm just how God made me with a little personalization! rotfl

#8 ·
I didn't see it at first, I was thinking what the hell is he talking about :smiley_confused1:I was looking for a reflective flag or sticker or something that would make you easy to spot(more visible) and then I saw it....:bigsmile1:.....awesome I like it :s_cool:, that's a very personal custom touch and looks good.......see ya soon Lee, hope your not scared to get that shiny blue dirty :tongueout:! Lol.

#11 · (Edited)
Put the first 211 miles on the 550 over Thanksgiving. I got it all muddy and scratched up as per the plan. I have fell in love with that EPS. It's not a 750 but it had plenty of power to do what I do - trail ride. Cruised easily on the trails and is surprising quite versus the Brute, although I do kind of miss the turbo sounding belt. :)

I learned that when you go to diff-lock, have the front wheels pointing in the direction you want to go, because that is the direction you are going to go. The engine braking is not as aggressive as the Brute was, which was good thing on the ice and snow. It also rode very smooth.

I'm happy with the GrizzLee.

#12 ·
Sweet! Looks like you had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.